Monday, April 4, 2011

The zoo

Last weekend we went to the zoo because we had some free passes that were about to expire. We had fun, but Luke still doesn't emote much, when it comes to animals. The funniest part was watching him pet the goats. He would give the goat one pat and then move on.







Then Greg went to the shooting range with a friend and Luke and I went to the open house of the our new church building. A friend needed me to translate the tour into french for her neighbors. It was hard to remember some of the words that would have been so easy five years ago, but whatever. Don't ask me which words, it's embarrassing. Fine, "sin" and "restoration".
But all in all, it was a good experience. Much thanks to the Spencers for helping with Luke.

1 comments:

Erin Gibbons said...

I feel the same way about French and I am just as embarrassed. I had that experience just yesterday where I couldn't remember the simplest word, now I don't even know what it was in English. It was fun seeing the pictures of Luke at the sink, kids and water....fun, fun! your kitchen looks pretty too :)